GLOVE, EXAM LTX PF SMTH LG (100/BX)
||0.17 mm (6.7 mil)
|Length in Inches
||USP Controlled Room Temperature
|Latex Free Indicator
- McKesson Confiderm® DCL Latex Exam Gloves
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Features a smooth inner and outer surface.
- This glove contains 50 micrograms or less of total water-extractable protein per gram.
- CAUTION: Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
- CAUTION: This product should not be worn by individuals allergic to natural rubber.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case