GLOVE, EXAM LTX PDR SM (100/BX)
||0.16 mm (6.3 mil)
|Length in Inches
||USP Controlled Room Temperature
|Latex Free Indicator
- McKesson Confiderm® P Latex Exam Gloves
- Beaded cuff.
- Single use only.
- Features a powdered inner surface for ease in donning, with a smooth outer surface.
- CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- CAUTION: Users with a known sensitivity to rubber or latex products should avoid contact. If you experience a reaction to this product, discontinue use and seek medical attention. Reactions may include such phenomena as watery eyes; wheezing, hives, a rash, welts, redness, dryness, tingling or other skin irritations; hay fever-like symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, itching throat or nose; or tightness of the chest.
- CAUTION: This product should not be worn by individuals allergic to natural rubber.
- CAUTION:Users should consider the circumstances of use in deciding whether to remove residual powder from gloves after donning. Powder can be removed by wiping thoroughly with a sterile wet sponge, sterile wet towel, or other effective method.
- Packaged: 100 Per Box, 10 Boxes Per Case